Employment ads resound with the demand for managers and leaders alike to build and maintain high-performing teams.
These teams, through their diversity of skills, thought patterns and styles, combined with shared visions and values, trust and mutual respect and open communications, ensure the sum of the parts is far more powerful and impactful than individuals working alone.
Our programs are developed for and tailored to our client’s specific needs. They reflect the required outcome and the state of play in the team and the wider business.
Whether we’re working with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) or a more junior or even project-based team, we work together to explore:
- The reputation of the team within the organisation
- The reputation of each individual team member within that team or a wider group of stakeholders
- The variety of styles within the team and how they come together both positively and, at times, negatively
- Where the team currently sits when compared with high-performing teams
- What might be helping or hindering the team from earning “high performing team” status
- What the team is going to do about it – what, how, when
- Feedback that team members want to share in order to reinforce the feeling of teams
- Action plans and “contracts” of agreement.
Optimising the power of the team and building high-performance teams – tailored facilitated programs run in-house or externally and offering a real ROI
Our skilled coaches listen to your needs and tailor the facilitation to achieve your specific outcomes.
MDs and CEOs report the ROI as impressive!
Feedback from participants is consistently positive, including an increase in self-awareness and a marked increase in effectively working with peers.
There are many different uses to which team facilitation can be put. They include:
- Testing your team as a high-performing team
- End of year close
- Start of year launch
- Building self-awareness between team members
- Overcoming dysfunctional relationships and building new behaviours.
Our approach works
Whether working with teams in-house or locked away, our comprehensive approach utilises a range of tools designed to see where your team is today, where you need to be tomorrow, and how you’ll get there together.
NUMBER OF CANDIDATES WHO BECOME CLIENTS
HOW MUCH OF OUR WORK IS CLIENT REFERRED
What Our Clients Say
WE CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
We’d love to help take your business to the next level